Need a quote or help in your design? Contact us by phone or e-mail:
Marine transverse thrusters (CPP or FPP) are equipped with robust gears and bearings, and specially adapted blades. There are two configurations available: high-performance MTT for DP and auxiliary MTT for port manoeuvring.
CAT MTT (Marine Transverse Thruster)
– the thruster can be supplied assembled with the tunnel or separate
– easy dismantling for maintenance purposes and maximum uptime
– engine base integrated in the tunnel
– continuous oil circulation and condition monitoring
Two types of screw propellers are available: adjustable, normally used in combination with a constant shaft speed, and fixed, normally used at variable speeds and moving astern. Thrusters are available in two configurations: high-performance thrusters for dynamic positioning and auxiliary thrusters for port manoeuvring.
– Modular design with modern drive train.
– Customized blades can be used in any application.
– Powerful gears and bearings designed for continuous dynamic positioning at full power.
– The complete thruster can be mounted and dismounted in the tunnel (pivoting construction).
– Driven by an electric or diesel engine.
– Highly reliable electronic remote control interface system for control rod and dynamic positioning systems.
– Two full capacity pumps for redundant blade tilt adjustment and lubrication combined with moisture monitoring for dynamic positioning.
– Made in accordance with the requirements of the major classification standards.
– The quadruple lip seal with HML-coated insert guarantees long-term tightness in dynamic positioning applications.
– Maximum reliability
– Minimum stoppages
– High usability
– Modular design with screw fixing
Panele fotowoltaiczne CAT® dostępne od ręki!
We suggest that you choose your cookie settings for this site. You can enable or disable cookies. Your settings will apply only to the site visited. You can change your settings at any time by returning to this site and using the Cookies link.
Cookies necessary to ensure the optimal functioning of our websites. They participate in particular in security, ergonomics, the choice of language and the safeguarding of your shopping cart. They are always on.
Cookies to better understand the use and performance of our site, to establish statistics and to improve our services. These statistics can be used by partners or ourselves to optimize your browsing experience.
The use of these cookies is intended: to improve your online experience by identifying you each time you connect to the Website and providing you with personalized services tailored to your needs or to enable ENERIA Sp. z o.o. to carry out statistical studies on the use of the Website by Internet users.
By clicking on the “Accept all cookies” button below, you consent to the use of these cookies. You can change your preferences at any time on our Website.