In connection with the emerging threat caused by the spreading coronavirus, please contact us before coming to our branches by phone. Our company works unchanged and the situation has no impact on the execution of orders. All telephone numbers can be found in the contact tab: https://eneria.pl/kontakt/
Need a quote or help in your design? Contact us by phone or e-mail:
Marine Solutions+48 58 762 84 email@example.com
Marine transverse thrusters (CPP or FPP) are equipped with robust gears and bearings, and specially adapted blades. There are two configurations available: high-performance MTT for DP and auxiliary MTT for port manoeuvring.
CAT MTT (Marine Transverse Thruster)
– the thruster can be supplied assembled with the tunnel or separate
– easy dismantling for maintenance purposes and maximum uptime
– engine base integrated in the tunnel
– continuous oil circulation and condition monitoring
Two types of screw propellers are available: adjustable, normally used in combination with a constant shaft speed, and fixed, normally used at variable speeds and moving astern. Thrusters are available in two configurations: high-performance thrusters for dynamic positioning and auxiliary thrusters for port manoeuvring.
– Modular design with modern drive train.
– Customized blades can be used in any application.
– Powerful gears and bearings designed for continuous dynamic positioning at full power.
– The complete thruster can be mounted and dismounted in the tunnel (pivoting construction).
– Driven by an electric or diesel engine.
– Highly reliable electronic remote control interface system for control rod and dynamic positioning systems.
– Two full capacity pumps for redundant blade tilt adjustment and lubrication combined with moisture monitoring for dynamic positioning.
– Made in accordance with the requirements of the major classification standards.
– The quadruple lip seal with HML-coated insert guarantees long-term tightness in dynamic positioning applications.
– Maximum reliability
– Minimum stoppages
– High usability
– Modular design with screw fixing
Panele fotowoltaiczne CAT® dostępne od ręki!