Need a quote or help in your design? Contact us by phone or e-mail:
Marine transverse thrusters (CPP or FPP) are equipped with robust gears and bearings, and specially adapted blades. There are two configurations available: high-performance MTT for DP and auxiliary MTT for port manoeuvring.
CAT MTT (Marine Transverse Thruster)
– the thruster can be supplied assembled with the tunnel or separate
– easy dismantling for maintenance purposes and maximum uptime
– engine base integrated in the tunnel
– continuous oil circulation and condition monitoring
Two types of screw propellers are available: adjustable, normally used in combination with a constant shaft speed, and fixed, normally used at variable speeds and moving astern. Thrusters are available in two configurations: high-performance thrusters for dynamic positioning and auxiliary thrusters for port manoeuvring.
– Modular design with modern drive train.
– Customized blades can be used in any application.
– Powerful gears and bearings designed for continuous dynamic positioning at full power.
– The complete thruster can be mounted and dismounted in the tunnel (pivoting construction).
– Driven by an electric or diesel engine.
– Highly reliable electronic remote control interface system for control rod and dynamic positioning systems.
– Two full capacity pumps for redundant blade tilt adjustment and lubrication combined with moisture monitoring for dynamic positioning.
– Made in accordance with the requirements of the major classification standards.
– The quadruple lip seal with HML-coated insert guarantees long-term tightness in dynamic positioning applications.
– Maximum reliability
– Minimum stoppages
– High usability
– Modular design with screw fixing
Panele fotowoltaiczne CAT® dostępne od ręki!