Electrical Instalations for Data Center
We are able to perform electrical installations in a wide range, from the performance of an electrical connection, and ending with a single socket / lighting fixture. It should be noted that our performance standards allow us to carry out maintenance works on power equipment without disrupting the facility’s operation, in this case the Data Center.
We can design and construct on a turn-key basis:
- MV electric service lines (buried cable lines, medium voltage switchgear assemblies and transformer stations)
- Main LV switchboards, with operating currents of up to 5,000 A (fully automated)
- LV sub-distribution switchboards
- Cable support systems (cable racks and troughs, fire enclosures)
- High- and low-capacity (1,000 A – 5,000 A) conductor bar systems
- Three-phase load systems
- Electric outlet power supply systems
- Primary, emergency and exit lighting systems
- Earthing and equipotential bonding systems
- Lightning protection system
We can install the systems based on designs provided by the Project Owner, or according to the ‘design and build’ formula.
We have our own design and construction facilities, which can be used for supporting the Project Owner in any aspect of the implementation of a project concerning Data Center facilities.
Data Center data and phone wiring and building services
- Telecommunication service lines
- LAN/WAN – data transmission system infrastructure, wiring and passive components
- IT equipment, active components for LAN
- CCTV (video surveillance) system
- Access control
- Early fire detection systems
- Positive pressure and smoke control systems
- Emergency assistance alarms
- Multimedia systems
- BMS – a system that integrates the operations of all devices in a Data Center
Diagram of a hybrid installation for Data Center security:
Hover the cursor over the marked area to see the legend.CAT photovoltaic panels power grid. CAT energy storage. MMC Master Micogrid Controller. CAT power generators. Fuek system. DATA CENTER building. Trafo station. Power nestwork.