Need a quote or help in your design? Contact us by phone or e-mail:
Custom-made propeller for long-term performance. Designed for flexibility and manoeuvrability, a thruster with a controllable pitch propeller (CPP) or a fixed pitch propeller (FPP) has low noise and vibration levels and is easy to install and maintain.
CAT MTA (Marine Thruster Azimuth)
The azimuthal thruster is equipped with a tailor-made fixed or adjustable screw. The thruster is available in “L” and “Z” propulsion configurations.
The azimuthal engine is designed for unparalleled flexibility and performance during operation.
The main assumption adopted during the development of the thruster was to ensure compliance with the customer preferences.
The thruster is available with an adjustable or fixed screw, in “Z” and “L” propulsion configurations. It can be powered from any source and can be controlled electrically or hydraulically.
The blades and the hub are made of bronze or stainless steel.
– Modular design – most components are used in other CAT® models. This way you can enjoy a proven and reliable design.
– Customized blades provide the highest possible performance while securing low noise and vibration. The hub diameter is 1.1 up to 3.4 meters.
– Highly efficient gearboxes and bearings for demanding applications are designed with a high safety margin and are made of very durable material to meet all the major classification standards.
– Driven by an electric or diesel engine with a power of 500 to 3,400 Kw.
– Highly reliable control system with a higher level of redundancy than most competitors. In principle, all functions have been duplicated. Modern graphical user interface makes it easier to control the ship.
– Made in accordance with the requirements of the major Classification Societies.
– Smart design simplifies installation and reduces maintenance to a minimum, while ensuring a high level of usability.
– High levels of redundancy and state monitoring guarantee a long service life and reliable operation of the drive components.
– Smart design ensures high usability.
– Increased efficiency and non-marking seals help protect the environment.
– Modular design – technical solutions proven in our tunnel propellers are also used in azimuthal thrusters. This opens the way to efficient control of the vessel.
Panele fotowoltaiczne CAT® dostępne od ręki!
We suggest that you choose your cookie settings for this site. You can enable or disable cookies. Your settings will apply only to the site visited. You can change your settings at any time by returning to this site and using the Cookies link.
Cookies necessary to ensure the optimal functioning of our websites. They participate in particular in security, ergonomics, the choice of language and the safeguarding of your shopping cart. They are always on.
Cookies to better understand the use and performance of our site, to establish statistics and to improve our services. These statistics can be used by partners or ourselves to optimize your browsing experience.
The use of these cookies is intended: to improve your online experience by identifying you each time you connect to the Website and providing you with personalized services tailored to your needs or to enable ENERIA Sp. z o.o. to carry out statistical studies on the use of the Website by Internet users.
By clicking on the “Accept all cookies” button below, you consent to the use of these cookies. You can change your preferences at any time on our Website.