When consulting the website www.eneria.pl (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”), certain information relating to your browsing may be recorded in “cookie” files installed on your terminal (computer, tablet, cell phone or any other Internet-optimized device).
These cookies are issued by ENERIA Sp. z o.o. in order to facilitate your navigation on this website, for audience measurement purposes.
This Policy allows you to understand what a cookie is, what its role is, and how to configure its operation.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file which, thanks to your browser software, is deposited in a dedicated space on the hard disk of your device when you visit a site or view an advertisement. It contains several data such as the name of the server that deposited it (server of the site you visit), an identifier in the form of a unique number and possibly an expiration date of the cookie.
Cookies allow its issuer to recognize the user’s terminal with which it is registered and to collect information relating to its navigation on the websites.
What type of cookies are issued on this Website?
- The “cookies” essential to the operation of the Website: they enable the storage of information entered in forms, manage and secure access to reserved areas (registration or access to your account, requested service, contents of an order basket, etc.).
- Functional cookies: they allow to adapt the presentation of the Website to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, etc.) and thus personalize your access to the Website.
- Analytical cookies (or “audience measurement cookies”): they anonymously collect traffic data in order to establish statistics and traffic volumes (number of visits, pages viewed, etc.) and to know the use of the elements that make up this Website (sections and pages consulted, etc.) allowing ENERIA Sp. z o.o.] to monitor and improve the quality of its services. Thus, this Website uses Google Analytics, a web site analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”) which enables us to analyse the use of the Website by its users.
- Social cookies: they allow you to interact with the social modules on the Website (Facebook, etc.).
How to manage your Cookies?
At any time, you can modify the parameters of the deposit of the different categories of cookies on the Website.
We provide you with a simple tool that allows you to configure the deposit of cookies according to their category: “social network” cookies, audience measurement cookies, advertising cookies, etc.
The choices you make using this tool will only be valid when you are browsing the Website.
To use this tool, click here.
In order to manage cookies as closely as possible to your expectations, you can also configure your browser taking into account the purpose of cookies.
How long are the cookies stored on your device?
The cookies are stored on your device for as long as it is necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes described above. In particular:
– Cookies, which require your consent or not, are stored for a maximum of 13 months on your device from their implementation;
– Information collected via the cookies are kept for 25 months from their implementation/creation on your device.
– Your choice, both consent and/or refusal, relating to cookies is kept for a period of 6 months (after this period we will ask you again to choose how you wish to manage your cookies on our Website).
How to exercise your rights?
In accordance with the Applicable Data Protection Regulations, depending on the situation, you have a right to request access, rectification, erasure and the portability of your personal data and to request the limitation or object to the processing of your personal data, as well as to withdraw your consent at any time. You may exercise these rights by writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have a right to lodge a complaint against a supervisory authority such as the President of the Office of Data Protection in the event of a breach of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data and in particular of the European General Regulation n°2016/679 on Data Protection (RGPD) in force since May 25, 2018.
How do we amend and update this policy?